Saturday, February 17, 2018

I am not going to be like them



I always believe, if I don’t take anyone’s harmful vibe, if I don’t accept, no one can hurt me. Now a day, a person and her gang has only one issue in their life. How to demotivate and humiliate me. Somehow, she became insecure with my quality and they are good in their negative work, I think they succeed in some cases, too. But they are not stopping their activity. Where I am doing nothing. No action, no complain, no shouting. Only watching what they are doing. After meeting with them it takes hours to recover me from their bullying attitude. In my mind I broke several times. But somehow, I am fighting inside me to ignore and recover myself. I am not like them, so I am never going to repeat their attitude. I am good, I want to fix things with my good attitude. I don’t know that I will succeed or not. But I am not going to be like them.

No comments: